Suspicious Developments unveils legitimate rebranding exercise

BATH, UNITED KINGDOM – June 8, 2012 – Suspicious Developments, acclaimed developer of nothing so far, today announced a comprehensive overhaul of its brand and image. The centrepiece of the radical new look is a bold logo update that dramatically refreshes its January 2012 predecessor, designed by experimental UK startup m.bezl for a reported £1.3 million. Continue readingSuspicious Developments unveils legitimate rebranding exercise”

Suspicious Developments announces existence

BATH, UNITED KINGDOM – January 24, 2012 – UK game developer Suspicious Developments today announced that it exists. The news marks a major upturn in the firm’s previously disappointing existence results, and a year-on-year existence increase of divide by zero error.

“No-one could have foreseen this,” said company director Tom Francis, shortly before the result. Francis controls 100% of the company’s shares, beating its second largest stakeholder Sylvester McCoy, who controls 0% and is not aware the company exists.

“I don’t know who you are,” McCoy said.