Suspicious Developments announces existence

BATH, UNITED KINGDOM – January 24, 2012 – UK game developer Suspicious Developments today announced that it exists. The news marks a major upturn in the firm’s previously disappointing existence results, and a year-on-year existence increase of divide by zero error.

“No-one could have foreseen this,” said company director Tom Francis, shortly before the result. Francis controls 100% of the company’s shares, beating its second largest stakeholder Sylvester McCoy, who controls 0% and is not aware the company exists.

“I don’t know who you are,” McCoy said.

2 Replies to “Suspicious Developments announces existence”

  1. If this just popped up in your RSS feed, it’s because I republished it as a proper post now. Previously it was just a static page – I’m putting SusDev stuff in the system now so it can be a proper blog and have comments and stuff.

Comments are closed.